Cookies Policy of “Iliachtida Playgrounds S.A.”
Telephone: +30 210 5595347
Address: 277 Thivon Ave., 122 44 Egaleo, Attica, Greece
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which hold a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to
customize our web page and services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
The cookies we use do not store personally identifiable information nor can they harm your computer. We want our website to be informative, personal, and as user friendly as possible and cookies help us to achieve that goal.
Λ. ΘΗΒΩΝ 277 & ΟΡΙΖΟΜΥΛΩΝ 1, ΑΙΓΑΛΕΩ, Τ.Κ. 12244
www.iliachtida.com | email@example.com
T: 2105595347, 2105449782 | F: 2109637524 | M: 6976655883
- Recognizing when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience.
- Analyzing how you use our site, which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
section below How to change cookie preferences or delete cookies.
3. What about Social Media Third Party Cookies?
To enrich our website content, sometimes we may embed video content from other social media websites such as YouTube or Facebook. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
4. How to change cookie preferences or delete Cookies?
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website
owners use i.e. third-party cookies, or those from specific websites.
However, should you choose to disable, reject or block our cookies, some parts of our website may not function fully, or in some cases, our website may not be accessible at all.
For more information on how to control your cookie and browser settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
In case we make significant changes, we will let you know.